Friday, May 27, 2011

Minecraft!

Who likes Minecraft??

"We do!" Cried all the little children, with gusto.

I like Minecraft. Like a lot a lot. I made my own map at one point, you can find it HERE if it strikes your fancy!
It is a smaller map, with a difficulty of KIND OF HARD. (Using technical terms, sorry)
I am also working on a silly texture pack. It certainly won't be much, but thats okay! I am re-designing the weapons, a few of the items, and making the mobs seem a bit less... boring.

In other news! I have begun playing Terraria, what seems to be a Minecraft rip-off. It is. But it is still hecka fun! I advise anyone who likes Minecraft to play Terraria, immediately. And if you have been living under a rock, but still manage to know what Terraria is, I advise you to play Minecraft. Now. A lot.

1 comment: